Terms and conditions
Apartments City Centre
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
MAKE AND CONFIRMATION OF THE RESERVATION
The reservation is made by filling in and sending the reservation form or by sending an e-mail with a specific request from the client. When booking online with the payment of a deposit by card, the client is charged a deposit for the stay specified in the payment terms. For reservations where the client chooses to pay by bank transfer, the account number is sent to the client to provide the bank transfer. After completing the online booking process, the client will immediately receive a booking confirmation with all the necessary information, other bookings are confirmed after crediting the deposit to our account. In order for the reservation to be confirmed, we require a deposit for the accommodation according to our payment terms. After receiving the payment / advance payment, the client will receive an e-mail confirming the reservation.
Credit card or debit card containing the CVC/CVV code
Direct deposit to our bank account
TERMS OF PAYMENT
Advance payments for reservations are charged on base of term stay as follows:
Length of stay for 1 night: price in amount one night of stay is required
Length of stay for 2 – 3 nights: deposit in amount of 50% of the total price is required, Surcharge is payable by check in process in cash or by card.
Length of stay for 4 and more nights: deposit in amount of 30% of the total price is required, Surcharge is payable by check in process in cash or by card.
In case of business stays with special payment requirements (for example payments by bank transfer), please use the contact form with specification the dates of stay and the type apartment
Price includes a stay in the apartment including taxes and fees, consumed energy, internet access via WiFi, weekly cleaning for stays longer than 7 nights and final cleaning.
The clients are obliged to observe the silent hours 22:00 to 07:00. In case of a unacceptable behavior we are reserving the right to break your rental without your entitlement to return any payments.
Smoking is not allowed inside in the apartment, just on the balcony with closed balcony door. Violatotion of this restriction is subject to a penalty of 150 euro.
CANCELLATION OF RESERVATION / RESERVATION CHANGES
Cancellations will be accepted only in writing sent by e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and the only person who made the reservation.
Provider is not responsible for weather, illness or changes in travel plans of clients, nor for delays of transport links.
Confirmed bookings are considered for binding and their eventual abolition are guided by below cancellation charges.
Booking cancellations 7 and more days prior to arrival: is not subject to a cancellation fee by choosing standard rate. By choosing non-refundable rate, cancellation fee is in amount whole advance payment.
Booking cancellations 6 – 0 days before arrival: cancellation fee is in amount of booking deposit. By choosing non-refundable rate, cancellation fee is in amount whole advance payment.
For corporate orders without paying reservation deposit is governed by the cancellation charges above quantification cancellation fee..
Reducing the number of guests does not affect the total price of the stay.
Cancellation and changes of reservations during the stay:
For confirmed reservations of up to 14 nights, the client is not entitled to a refund of any aliquot amount, the full amount of the confirmed reservation is charged.
For confirmed reservations with a duration of 15 nights or more, the following conditions apply:
1. Cancellation of reservation 30 days or more in advance is free of charge.
2. Cancellation 20 days or more in advance: Cancellation fee is 250 Euros or in amount cancelled nights, the lower amount is applied
3. Cancellation 10 days or more in advance: Cancellation fee is 500 Euros or in amount of cancelled nights, the lower amount is applied
4. Cancellation 10 days or less in advance: Cancellation fee is 750 Euros or in amount of cancelled nights, the lower amount is applied
Provider in exceptional cases, reserves the right to provide the client with another apartment in a reasonable quality especially in case of natural disasters, accidents at installations and pipelines and the like. The provider also undertakes to comply with the total price for accommodation and any expenses associated with a higher price borne by the provider.
You can check-in everyday between 14:00 and 21:00
Late check-in / late arrival fees:
Late check in is upon request and must be confimed by us in advance
Check-in between 21:00 and 22:00 – 20 Eur fee
Check-in between 22:00 and 23:00 – 40 Eur fee
Check-in after 23:00 is not possible
You can use apartment until 10:00
Late check-out / late departure fees:
Late check out is upon request and must be confimed by us in advance
Check-out by 12:30 – 20 Euro fee
Check-out by 14:00 – 50 Eur fee or in amount of 1 night stay, the lower amount is applied
Check-out by 17:00 – 60 Eur fee or in amount of 1 night stay, the lower amount is applied
Parking is upon request and can be subject of fee from 7 to 10 Euros/1 night of stay. Parking availability and rate depend of apartment location.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The website www.apartmentscitycentre.sk is operated by Apartments City Center s.r.o., Company ID 44 616 813, with its registered office at Obchodná ulica č. 544/7, 811 06 Bratislava, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, SRO vl. no. 56757 / B
General information on the processing of personal data
Apartments City Center s.r.o. is responsible for the processing of personal data under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR)
1. The person concerned – the buyer, the operator – the internet shop operator
2. Beneficiaries (accountancy firm)
3. The person concerned is required to provide truthful and up-to-date personal data. The rights of the person concerned are governed by Chapter 3 of the GDPR. It is, for example, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, the right to object to processing, the right to request the operator access to personal data relating to the person concerned, the right to rectify or delete or restrict the processing of personal data, and the right to data portability.
Processing of personal data for the purpose of order execution
1. Purpose of processing personal data: issuing a tax document, contacting the customer regarding the order, fulfillment of the contract.
2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data: (a) The processing of personal data (name, surname, title, street and number, postcode, city) is necessary under a special regulation or an international treaty binding on the Slovak Republic. In particular, according to Act no. 222/2004 Coll. on value added tax. b) Processing of personal data (email, telephone contact) is necessary for the performance of the contract.
3. Time of retention of personal data:
– According to Act no. no. 431/2002 Coll. on accounting as well as under Act no. 222/2004 Coll. on value added tax, tax documents issued (containing personal data) must be kept for 10 years following the year to which they relate.
Our company will provide the person concerned with the processing of personal data with the following information:
a) data about our company
(b) the contact details of the person liable;
(c) processing purposes
(d) the legal basis of the processing
(e) where the processing is based on Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR, the legitimate interests pursued by the operator or a third party;
(f) the recipients or categories of recipients of personal data, if any;
(g) where relevant, information that our company intends to transfer personal data to a third country or to an international organization
(h) the period of retention of personal data or, if that is not possible, the criteria for determining it;
(i) the existence of the right to require the operator to have access to personal data relating to the person concerned and the right to rectify or erase or restrict the processing, or the right to object to processing, as well as data portability rights;
(j) where the processing is based on Article 6 (1) (a) or Article 9 Article 2 (a) GDPR, the right to revoke its consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on the consent granted prior to its withdrawal;
(k) the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
(l) information on whether the provision of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement or a requirement that is required to conclude a contract, whether the person concerned is responsible for providing personal data and the possible consequences of failure to provide such data;
(m) the existence of automated decision-making, including the profiling referred to in Article 22 (1) and (4) of the GDPR, and at least in those cases, meaningful information on the procedure followed, as well as the meaning and foreseeable consequences of such processing for the person concerned.
Processing of personal data for the purpose of processing cookies
For the processing of personal data for the purpose of processing cookies, the general information for the processing of personal data mentioned above is valid as well as:
1. Purposes of processing of personal data: provision of services, analysis of traffic. Cookies have a small amount of data that servers send to a browser. It saves them on the user’s computer. Every subsequent visit to the site, the browser then sends the data back to the server
2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data: Article 6 (1) a) GDPR – the person concerned has consented to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes
3. Privacy Retention Period – Cookies used on our site may be divided into two basic types in terms of durability. Short-term so-called ” “Session cookies,” which are only temporary and remain stored in your browser only until you close the browser and long- “Persistent cookies” that remain stored on your device for a long time or until you manually delete them, and the cookie retention time on your device depends on your cookie settings and your browser settings.